2007年6月7日 星期四

game and education

I'm sorry I was getting lazy. I haven't written down anything about the subjects we have talked for two weeks. One is “Sudoku.” I want to discuss why it's common for Western people to do something like reading or solving puzzles when they take the public transportation and we just sleep. Maybe none of us get enough sleep? Actually, It's just our culture.

The other is about “general education”. I know general education is important for universities. I regret I didn’t get much from taking those courses because I was busy at my professional courses. What's the purpose of education? To make us successful, I guess. Has the education we had made us successful? I don't think so. However, this just means we need more education to get what we need. So, what’s the point? I don't know. I can't get it. ^^;;