2007年3月9日 星期五

Poetry Day

21/07/06
Today is Poetry Day, so we wrote Haiku in the class and went to the library, where there was a "read a poem aloud" party. Hsia, Yu is my favorite poet in Taiwan. I love reading her poetry when I'm sad or feel weak. That's why I wanted to read one of her poems aloud in public when I knew this activity. We might have the same poetry day or the same activity in Taiwan, but I've never done it before. The title of the poem I read is "Decayed Tooth." That's her only poem which I remember completely because it's short and touching. "You still feel pain even it has been extracted. It's a pain from empty. Just like love." I hoped I could understand while other people were reading their poems. I read some translated poems in Taiwan, but I don't like them. The translator emphasized rhymes in Chinese and made the whole poem ugly. Maybe I will find some poetry in Nelson public library and try to read it.

這篇是在唸語言學校時寫給老師改的英文journal
因為紀錄了當時我站上台唸了一首我自己寫的Haiku(日本的某種文學)
"Today"
I got up early
I ate I walked I studied
Then I'll sleep early
又用中文唸了一首夏宇的"蛀牙"
拔了還疼
一種空洞的疼
彷彿愛情

就貼出來啦:P

其他語言學校的同學都沒有動作說
小小的得意^O^

上台的人應該都是當地居民吧
然後他們唸什麼我完全聽不懂
結果有一位應該是NMIT的學生也上台唸了一首自己的詩
從頭抖到尾
想著....幸好我已經老到不會再像他一樣害怕上台了